Sex and travel are the outstanding themes of Eddie Woods’ riveting collection. Although fictional tales, they draw heavily on the author’s own outrageously wild personal experiences in various parts of the world.
The geographical settings range from Southeast Asia to continental Europe and London, and include a surreal sojourn in mid-1970s San Francisco. While the novella “A Gift from the Goddess” is a mystically-inspired tantric paean to the Hindu goddess Kali.
But be warned, reading these stories could make you want to hit the road and get your libido furiously stirring!
- Print Edition via Amazon UK.
- Print Edition via Amazon.com .
- UK Kindle Edition.
- US Kindle Edition + Rest of the World.
- Smashwords .epub Edition (for Nook readers, ibook readers and others)
* ebook price (£4.00) varies according to location and rate of the dollar.
* Free sample is of some content only, not of exact print or ebook presentation.
More information about the author Eddie Woods is on his website.
• This Barncott Press eBook is readable on almost all devices (iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle, Nook) + desktop computers (Mac, PC, Linux) by using the FREE Kindle App if purchasing via Amazon or the ebook reader of your choice if purchasing via Smashwords, the Apple Store or Barns & Nobel (Nook).